Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2184 High Feb 26
- RES 3: 1.2113 High Mar 3 and key near-term resistance
- RES 2: 1.2067 High Mar 4
- RES 1: 1.1992 Low Mar 2
- PRICE: 1.1849 @ 17:02 GMT Mar 8
- SUP 1: 1.1846 Low Mar 8 / 1.00 proj of the Jan 6 - Feb 5 sell-off from Feb 25 high
- SUP 2: 1.1825 200-DMA
- SUP 3: 1.1800 Low Nov 23
- SUP 4: 1.1695 38.2% 2020 - 2021 Rally
EURUSD outlook deteriorated further Monday, accelerating the move lower after breaking key support at 1.1952, Feb 25 low. This confirms the resumption of the bearish cycle that started February 6. Monday also saw 1.1882 give way, opening 1.1846 initially ahead of the 200-dma at 1.1825. Firm near-term resistance has been defined at 1.2113, Mar 3 high. Initial resistance is seen at 1.1992, Mar 2 low.