Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.1965 50.0% retracement of the May - Aug sell-off
- RES 3: 1.1945/53 High Jun 281.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 1.1909 High Jul 30 / Sep 03 and a key resistance
- RES 1: 1.1851 High Sep 8 / Sep 10
- PRICE: 1.1799 @ 15:43 BST Sep 13
- SUP 1: 1.1758 61.8% retracement of the Aug 20 - Sep 3 rally
- SUP 2: 1.1735/1664 Low Aug 27 / Low Aug 20 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 1.1621 1.00 proj of the Jan 6 - Mar 31 - May 25 price swing
- SUP 4: 1.1603 Low Nov 4, 2020
EURUSD has started the week on a softer note and has breached last week's low of 1.1802, Sep 8 low and an intraday bear trigger. This reinforces short-term bearish conditions and opens 1.1758, a Fibonacci retracement and 1.1735, the Aug 27 low. A break of 1.1735 would further strengthen a bearish case and open 1.1664, the Aug 20 low and the bear trigger. Key resistance has been defined at 1.1909, Jul 30 and Sep 3 high.