Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- According to Bloomberg research (Not BBG employee but 'a person familiar with the matter'), the combined books for Hungary's 2031, 2051 USD Bonds was in excess of $15.5bn:
- Hungary's 2051 Bond Sized at $2.0B, UST+150 Bps;
- Hungary's 2031 Bond Sized at $2.25B, UST+100 Bps.
- Hungary is expected to offer another EUR 1bn in Euro bonds (7Y or 20Y maturity) according to the same source.
- This is mostly done due to the delay in accessing EU funds because of the recent series of legate disputes with 27-nation bloc.
- As a reminder, Hungary requested a total of 7.2bn EUR in grants under the recovery fund.