Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.4237 High Feb 24 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 1.4182 High Feb 25
- RES 2: 1.4148 Bull channel top drawn off the Nov 2, 2020 low
- RES 1: 1.4029 High Feb 26
- PRICE: 1.3957 @ 17:36 GMT Mar 4
- SUP 1: 1.3859/30 Low Mar 2 / Low Feb 17
- SUP 2: 1.3823 61.8% Retracement February Rally
- SUP 3: 1.3776 Low Feb 12 and key near-term support
- SUP 4: 1.3751 50-day EMA
Cable saw a modest bidtone into the London close before returning flat in US hours after a largely consolidatory session. The pair remains vulnerable following the pullback from the Feb 24 high of 1.4237. Price earlier this week traded below the 20-day EMA and a clear breach would signal scope for a move towards 1.3823, a retracement level, and the key near-term support at 1.3776, Feb 12 low. Initial resistance is seen at 1.4029, Feb 26 high. Key trend support is 1.3692, the bull channel base drawn off the Nov 2, 2020 low.