Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8703 1.236 proj of the Aug 10 - Sep 7 - Sep 16 rally
- RES 3: 0.8670 High Jul 20 and key resistance
- RES 2: 0.8624/58 High Oct 1 / High Sep 29
- RES 1: 0.8547 50-day EMA
- PRICE: 0.8472 @ 16:22 BST Oct 14
- SUP 1: 0.8455 Low Oct 14
- SUP 2: 0.8450/46 Low Aug 10 / 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 3: 0.8430 Low Feb 27, 2020
- SUP 4: 0.8356 Low Feb 26, 2020
EURGBP traded in minor negative territory and continues to consolidate near recent lows. A bearish theme dominates following the recent reversal from 0.8658, Sep 29 high. Support at 0.8526, Sep 28 low and 0.8501, Sep 16 low have been cleared. This strengthens a bearish case and opens 0.8450, Oct 8 low. The cross needs to breach 0.8658, Sep 29 high to reinstate a bull theme. Firm resistance is at 0.8547, the 50-day EMA.