Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
BOND SUMMARY: Core FI futures have moved away from session lows that were
inspired by weekend newsflow. The Trump-Xi meeting concluded with a U.S.-China
trade truce, before Trump had an impromptu meeting with North Korean leader Kim.
Soft Chinese data and the realisation that the trade truce holds little in the
way of substance re: structural issues allowed yields to tick back from highs.
- T-Notes still trade -0-08+ at 127-22+. Cash Tsys have witnessed some modest
bear flattening. Eurodollar futures last seen 4.0-5.5 ticks lower through the
- JGB futures last trade at 153.73, 12 ticks below settlement. The curve sits
steeper on the back of the weekend news and the tweaks to the BoJ's Rinban plans
announced Friday. Today's Tankan Survey saw a decline in business sentiment
measures, even as capex plans remain solid.
- AU bonds have followed the broader theme, with tomorrow's RBA decision in
view. YM last 0.5 tick lower, with XM 1.5 ticks lower. Bills are trading 1 tick
higher to 1 tick lower through the reds.
- In German FI Schatz -1.5 ticks, Bobls -3.0 ticks, Bunds -8 ticks.