Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EQUITIES: *correct* Switching S&P 500 & DJIA e-mini prices in earlier bullet.
- A bit of an indecisive Asia-Pac session for the space, with e-minis ticking
higher after Tuesday's declines, although the moves aren't particularly
- In local matters, Chinese equities have pulled back from their early highs,
with the country's major benchmarks much more subdued vs. what has been seen in
recent days. Margin usage for mainland stock trading has surged, touching levels
not seen since 2015.
- There was little in the way of any major stories to note in Asia-Pac hours,
outside of a BBG source piece which pointed to some of U.S. President Trump's
administration showing a willingness to try and undermine the USD/HKD peg.
However, the piece also suggested that there was plenty of pushback against the
idea, and that talks were at the preliminary stage and hadn't be elevated to
- Nikkei 225 -0.2%, Hang Seng +0.5%, CSI 300 +0.8%, ASX 200 -0.7%.
- S&P 500 futures +7, DJIA futures +64, NASDAQ 100 futures +18.