Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2949 High Aug 20 and a key resistance
- RES 3: 1.2896/2939 / High Sep 20 / 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 1.2849 High Sep 21
- RES 1: 1.2837 High Nov 30
- PRICE: 1.2733 @ 06:31 GMT Dec 1
- SUP 1: 1.2641 Low Nov 25
- SUP 2: 1.2600/2493 20-day EMA / Low Nov 16
- SUP 3: 1.2387 Low Nov 10
- SUP 4: 1.2288 Low Oct 21 and the bear trigger
USDCAD maintains a bullish theme and the pullback from Tuesday’s high is likely a correction. Price has recently cleared 1.2753, 76.4% of the Sep 20 - Oct 21 sell-off as well as 1.2775, Sep 29 high. This strengthens the current bullish set-up and signals scope for strength towards 1.2896 next, the Sep 20 high. On the downside, a key short-term support has been defined at 1.2641, Nov 25 low. A break would threaten the current trend.