Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.7503 High Jul 13
- RES 3: 0.7478 High Sep 3 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 0.7405 76.4% retracement of the Sep 3 - 29 downleg
- RES 1: 0.7385 High Oct 12
- PRICE: 0.7367 @ 16:30 BST Oct 13
- SUP 1: 0.7296 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: 0.7226/7170 Low Oct 6 / Low Sep 29
- SUP 3: 0.7137/06 / 2.0% 10-dma envelope / Low Aug 20 key support
- SUP 4: 0.7053 38.2% retracement of the Mar '20 - Feb uptrend
AUDUSD traded higher again Tuesday. The pair remains above the 20- and 50-day EMAs. Although the recent recovery is considered corrective, the break above these averages suggests scope for an extension of gains. The focus is on 0.7405 next, a Fibonacci retracement. A break would expose 0.7478, Sep 3 high and a key short-term resistance. Support levels to watch lie at 0.7226, Oct 6 low and 0.7170, Sep 29 low. The latter is a bear trigger.