Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- US Data/Speaker Calendar (prior, estimate)
- Oct-13 0700 MBA Mortgage Applications (-6.9%, --)
- Oct-13 0830 CPI MoM (0.3%, 0.3%); YoY (5.3%, 5.3%)
- Oct-13 0830 CPI Ex Food and Energy MoM (0.1%, 0.2%); YoY (4.0%, 4.0%)
- Oct-13 0830 CPI Index NSA (273.567, 274.172)
- Oct-13 0830 CPI Core Index SA (279.338, 280.008)
- Oct-13 0830 Real Avg Hourly Earning YoY (-1.1% rev, --)
- Oct-13 1130 US Tsy $35B 119D-Bill auction
- Oct-13 1300 US Tsy $24B 30Y Bond re-open auction
- Oct-13 1400 Sep FOMC Minutes release
- Oct-13 1630 Fed Gov Brainard, Fed Listens event, text, moderated Q&A
- Oct-13 2000 Fed Gov Bowman, mon-pol/eco-outlook, text, moderated Q&A