Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- CPIF at 2.4%Y/Y in August (consensus 1.9%, Riksbank 1.43%, previous 1.7%)
- CPIF ex-energy at 1.4%Y/Y in August (consensus 1.1%, Riksbank 0.95%, previous 0.5%)
- CPI at 2.1%Y/Y in August (consensus 1.6%, previous 1.4%)
- Inflation has surprised to the upside ahead of next week's Riksbank meeting with Statistics Sweden noting that "The inflation rate was mainly affected by rising housing costs, in which higher electricity prices was the key driver" while timber prices doubled compared to last year, transport prices were pushed higher by fuel prices and clothing and footwear remained high.
- EURSEK moved from around 10.17 to a low of 10.1324 (lowest level since 6 July), before settling around 10.15.