Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Crude futures continue to rally, breaching the highest levels since May 2019. Futures are up around $0.40 with WTI changing hands at $58.40/bbl and brent consolidating gains above $60/bbl at $61.03/bbl.
- The mood is positive in Asia-Pac trade with risk assets supported as the US inches towards a bumper stimulus plan.
- Contrary to yesterday where Vitol and Gunvor sounded a cautious note on oil markets, Trafigura said it sees prices moving even higher as refiners increase processing rates to meet rising demand.
- Meanwhile, market participants are looking for fresh cues on supply dynamics in the upcoming inventory reports from the API, due later today, and the US DOE, due on Wednesday.