Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- This week, the CNB is expected to increase its policy rate by 25bps to 0.75% on August 5 in order to curb the inflationary pressures, which are expected to remain elevated in H2.
- USDCZK has been consolidating lower in the past few days, currently trading slightly below its 100DMA resistance at 21.46; next support to watch on the downside stands at 21.37, followed by 21.20. On the topside, first resistance to watch above 21.46 stands at 21.62 (200DMA).
- Czech 10Y yield ticks lower this morning after failing to break through its 50DMA yesterday; key support to watch on the downside stands at 1.60%. On the topside, next resistance to watch above 1.68% (50DMA) stands at 1.74%.
- Next CPI print (July) will come out on August 10.