Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- CZKJPY has been constantly reaching lower highs in recent days, currently trading slightly above the 5 level.
- A break below that level would open the door for a move down to 4.9570, which corresponds to the 38.2% Fibo retracement of the 4.4360 – 5.2790 range.
- Key resistance on the topside now stands at 5.10, which corresponds to the 200DMA (acted as a strong support line in latest bull cycle before breaking below in November).
- CZK still remains vulnerable against JPY in the near term amid rising uncertainty; a sudden spike in volatility due to downward revisions in growth expectations is likely to favor ‘safe-haven’ yen over CEE currencies.