Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 139.70 Low Mar 3 (cont)
- RES 3: 139.05 High Mar 12 (cont)
- RES 2: 138.99 High May 22 (cont)
- RES 1: 138.93 High Aug 4
- PRICE: 138.47 @ Close Aug 6
- SUP 1: 137.86 Low Aug 6
- SUP 2: 137.82 Low Jul 24 and key support
- SUP 3: 137.51 Low Jul 22
- SUP 4: 137.36 Low Jul 15
Gilt futures hit a new contract high at 138.93 this week before stalling to fall to 137.86 at the Thursday open. Prices then appeared to bottom and prices recovered to just below the Wednesday highs. This keeps markets within striking distance of the May high on the continuation chart at 138.99 which, if topped, would expose the alltime high of 139.70. Firm support remains at 137.82, Jul 24 low. A breach of this level would dent current bullish sentiment.