Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Deputy FM Sedat Onal in Washington for the second day of talks with US counterparts on bilateral relations, regional issues and international developments.
- Meeting precedes Erdogan's trip to New York to attend the UNGA from 19-22 Sept. No indications have been made of an Erdogan-Biden meeting on the sidelines yet
- CHP reiterates plans to send back refugees within two years in the party comes into power in 2023.
- Says ~5-6m Syrian refugees live in Turkey and more are coming from Afghanistan. Says refugees are not to blame, but the people who brought them to Turkey are (AKP)
- TNRC say Greek Cypriot administration is violating diplomatic ethical rules for leaking UN consultations to the press after revealing UN Secretary was considering a possible tripartite meeting in New York on 27 Sept.
- If the UN issues an invitation, TNRC President Tatar will participate in the meeting
- US Treasury imposes sanctions on 5 Al-Qa'ida supporters operating in Turkey who provided a range of financial & travel services to the group
- 0800BST: Expected inflation next 12 months, prior 12.48%