Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Chile's constitutional committee at the lower house will begin the debate over a fourth round of pension fund withdrawals, even after the government announced new aid to confront the pandemic.
- As a reminder the Chilean govt are to extend emergency cash handouts until December while announcing wage subsidies to boost employment and help for small businesses.
- Elsewhere, BHP Group reached a preliminary wage agreement with union leaders at Escondida in Chile, greatly reducing the risk of a strike at the world's biggest copper mine.
- The accord between the two negotiating teams still needs to be ratified by the 2,300 union members, the Melbourne-based company said in a statement late Tuesday.
- Terms will be put before workers, for which the two sides requested a two-day extension of government mediation. (BBG)
- *Today, Chile's Treasury will sell in pesos the equivalent to ~$449m in 21-month bills, ~$180m in nominal bonds due in 2030, and ~$134m in CPI-linked bonds due in 2033.