Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- CPI +2.5%Y/Y (exp 2.7%, prev +2.1%)
- CPIF +2.8%Y/Y (3.0% exp, 2.4% prev)
- CPIF ex energy +1.5%Y/Y (exp 1.7%, 1.4% prev)
- Downside miss but note likely to be enough to stop the Riksbank adding some chance of a rate hike at the end of its forecast horizon at the next MPR. With that in mind, expect little market reaction.