Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Drifting around upper half of range on modest volume,
another quiet session. US State of the Union speech tonight. Curves flatter,
* 2s10s -0.792, 17.718 (16.415L/19.240H);
* 2s30s -0.913, 50.693 (49.290L/52.886H);
* 5s30s -0.155, 51.608 (51.735L/52.600H);
Current futures levels:
* Mar Ultra bonds up 23/32 at 160-08 (159-05L/160-22H)
* Mar 30-yr Bond futures up 13/32 at 145-21 (144-29L/146-00H)
* Mar 10-yr futures up 3.5/32 at 121-26.5 (121-19L/121-31H)
* Mar 5-yr futures up 2.5/32 at 114-15.5 (114-10.5L/114-17.75H)
* Mar 2-yr futures up .25/32 at 106-00.88 (105-31.5L/106-01.38H)