Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4298.20 Bull channel top drawn off the Apr 4 low
- RES 3: 4254.99 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 4239.26 1.764 proj of the Feb 1 - Feb 16 - Mar 4 price swing
- RES 1: 4211.00 High Apr 29
- PRICE: 4163.14 @ 14:27 BST May 6
- SUP 1: 4120.50 Low May 4
- SUP 2: 4110.50 Low Apr 20 and key support
- SUP 3: 4108.50 Bull channel base drawn off the Apr 4 low
- SUP 4: 4039.77 50-day EMA
The e-mini S&P is consolidating and remains below Tuesday's high. The recovery from the Tuesday low provides further evidence that dip buyers remain a key driver for markets. Furthermore, key support at 4110.50, May 4 low and 4108.75, a bull channel base remain intact. This keeps the outlook bullish with the focus on 4211.00, Apr 29 high and the bull trigger. A break would open 4239.96, a Fibonacci projection.