Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4800.00 Round number resistance
- RES 1: 4788.95 0.618 proj of the Oct 1 - Nov 22 - Dec 3 price swing
- RES 2: 4740.50 High Nov 22 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 4717.00 High Nov 26
- PRICE: 4688.75 @ 07:05 GMT Dec 9
- SUP 1: 4587.25 Low Dec 8
- SUP 2: 4492.00 Low Dec 3 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 4443.55 61.8% retracement of the Oct 1 - Nov 22 rally
- SUP 4: 4373.40 76.4% retracement of the Oct 1 - Nov 22 rally
S&P E-minis rallied sharply higher Tuesday and the contract is holding onto recent gains. Futures are once again above the 50-day EMA, at 4568.46 today. This average highlights a pivot level and the strong recovery through it has improved conditions for bulls. The focus is on 4717.00 next, the Nov 26 high ahead of the all-time high of 4740.50. Key support and the bear trigger is at 4492.00, the Dec 3 low.