Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4783.40 1.764 proj of Jul 19 - Aug 16 - 19 price swing
- RES 1: 4740.50/46.68 High Nov 22 / 1.618 of Jul 19-Aug 16-19 swing
- RES 2: 4669.75/4717.00 High Nov 29 / High Nov 26
- RES 1: 4612.20 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 4566.00 @ 14:30 GMT Dec 6
- SUP 1: 4492.00 Low Dec 3
- SUP 2: 4443.55 61.8% retracement of the Oct 1 - Nov 22 rally
- SUP 3: 4373.40 76.4% retracement of the Oct 1 - Nov 22 rally
- SUP 4: 4317.25/4260.00 Low Oct 12 / Low Oct 1 and the bear trigger
S&P E-minis cleared the key 50-day EMA on Dec 1 and Friday attempted a resumption of the current downtrend. An ability to remain below the 50-day EMA would strengthen bearish conditions and looking ahead, a bearish cross of the 20-day EMA below the 50-day EMA (still a long way off) would reinforce bearish conditions. A resumption of weakness would open 4443.55 next, a retracement level. Initial firm resistance is at 4669.75.