Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4600.00 Round number resistance
- RES 1: 4591.25 1.00 proj of Jul 19 - Aug 16 - Aug 19 price swing
- RES 3: 4539.50 High Sep 3 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 4519.75 High Sep 9
- PRICE: 4507.25 @ 07:01 BST Oct 20
- SUP 1: 4398.57 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: 4317.25/4260.00 Low Oct 12 / Low Oct 1 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 4243.50 Low Jul 20
- SUP 4: 4214.50 Low Jul 19 and a key support
S&P E-minis traded higher again yesterday. Price action on Oct 14 resulted in a move above the 50-day EMA and bulls haven't looked back. The breach of the average has also strengthened the case for bulls and this week's positive price action has resulted in a move above 4472.00, Oct 7 high and 4500.00. This opens 4539.50, the Sep 3 high and a bull trigger. A key support is at 4317.25, Oct 12 low. The 50-day EMA at 4398.57 is first support.