Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4783.40 1.764 proj of Jul 19 - Aug 16 - 19 price swing
- RES 1: 4740.50/46.68 High Nov 22 / 1.618 of Jul 19-Aug 16-19 swing
- RES 2: 4717.00 High Nov 26
- RES 1: 4681.85 76.4% retracement of the Nov 22 - Dec 3 downleg
- PRICE: 4675.50 @ 15:04 GMT Dec 7
- SUP 1: 4587.25 Intraday low
- SUP 2: 4492.00 Low Dec 3
- SUP 3: 4443.55 61.8% retracement of the Oct 1 - Nov 22 rally
- SUP 4: 4373.40 76.4% retracement of the Oct 1 - Nov 22 rally
Bearish pressure in the S&P E-minis has eased significantly and the contract has rallied sharply higher today. Futures are once again back above the 50-day EMA, at 4610.59 today. This average highlights a pivot area and a stronger recovery through it would improve conditions for bulls. The focus is on 4681.85 next, a Fibonacci retracement. Key support and the bear trigger is at 4492.00, the Dec 3 low.