Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
EGBs have traded firmer this morning alongside losses for equities .
- Gilts have traded mixed with the curve a touch steeper on the day.
- The bund curve has bull steepened with the 2s30s spread 1bp wider.
- OATs have marginally outperformed bunds with cash yields 1-2bp lower.
- BTPs have outperformed core EGBs with yields 1-4bp lower and the curve 3bp steeper.
- Supply this morning came from France (OATs, EUR3.996bn) and Spain (Obli/OblieEi EUR2.502bn).
- The European data calendar was light. Focus shifts to US initial jobless claims later today.
- The ECB's Fabio Panetta will chair a panel at the central bank's fiscal conference this afternoon.