Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- A busy session for Govies and some decent pullback in Bund.
- The German contract trades in a 112 ticks range (168.64/169.76), at the time of typing.
- The outperformance in Bund is pushing peripheral spread wider, with Greece by 3.7bps.
- BTP is the exception and is 0.8bp tighter against the German 10yr.
- Gilt/Bund spread has also widened, now by 1.9bps, after the spread tightened from 130.7796 to 121.11 this week.
- Looking ahead, we have plenty more speakers, BoE Mann, Cunliffe, and Fed Logan, Barkin, Daly, Harker.
- Gilt futures are up 0.24 today at 125.08 with 10y yields down -3.8bp at 1.048% and 2y yields down -5.3bp at 0.516%.
- Bund futures are up 0.79 today at 169.73 with 10y Bund yields down -5.8bp at -0.187% and Schatz yields down -1.6bp at -0.689%.
- BTP futures are up 0.79 today at 152.40 with 10y yields down -6.8bp at 0.835% and 2y yields down -1.4bp at -0.490%.
- OAT futures are up 0.79 today at 166.11 with 10y yields down -5.7bp at 0.148% and 2y yields down -1.2bp at -0.685%.