Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
EGBS have extended gains throughout the afternoon pushing yields at multi months lows.
- Bund is tested through the next yield level of -0.50%.German 10 yr yield now trades at lowest levels since the 2nd of February.
- Equities paring gains has favoured further FTQ this afternoon.
- Peripheral spreads are tighter, with Greece in the lead by 0.7bps
- Gilts have followed suit, with 20yr yields falling at lowest levels since February.
- UK 10yr yield trades near the July low at 0.497%, also the lowest level since Feb, now at 0.500%.
- Looking ahead, Fed's Bowman Gives Welcoming Remarks at Fed Conference.
- Sep Bund futures (RX) up 24 ticks at 177.06 (L: 176.67 / H: 177.12)
- Germany: The 2-Yr yield is up 0.5bps at -0.77%, 5-Yr is up 0.5bps at -0.75%, 10-Yr is down 0.1bps at -0.488%, and 30-Yr is down 0.6bps at -0.017%.
- Sep Gilt futures (G) up 38 ticks at 130.42 (L: 130.01 / H: 130.47)
- UK: The 2-Yr yield is up 1.5bps at 0.049%, 5-Yr is down 0.3bps at 0.222%, 10-Yr is down 1.5bps at 0.506%, and 30-Yr is down 2.3bps at 0.935%.
- Sep BTP futures (IK) up 15 ticks at 154.99 (L: 154.69 / H: 155.06)
- Sep OAT futures (OA) up 17 ticks at 162.57 (L: 162.21 / H: 162.61).