Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 108.37 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 3: 108.27 3.0% Upper Bollinger Band
- RES 2: 108.16 High Jul 1, 2020
- RES 1: 107.81 High Mar 4, 2021
- PRICE: 107.73 @ 17:40 GMT Mar 4
- SUP 1: 106.68 Low Mar 2 and 3
- SUP 2: 106.22 High Feb 17 and recent breakout level
- SUP 3: 105.85 Low Feb 25/26
- SUP 4: 105.73 20-day EMA
The USDJPY outlook remains bullish with the pair holding onto recent gains and looks to close above 107.00. Last week's break of 106.22, Feb 17 high, confirmed a resumption of the uptrend and maintains the bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. Bulls have not looked back with price also holding above trendline support drawn off the Jan 1 low. The focus is on 108.16 next, Jul 1, 2020 high. Support lies at 106.68, Mar 2/3 low.