Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Most likely outcome: Liberal chance of winning a minority of seats 45% vs prior 44% according to CBC Poll Tracker.
- Conservatives have 42% chance of winning the most seats vs prior 41%
- Chance of a majority government is 8% for Liberals, down from 45% at start of campaign, and 4% for Conservatives
- French-language leaders debate Thurs had no clear winner as Liberal Leader Trudeau was seen by TVA analysts as going on attack while Conservative O'Toole held his own
- Liberal PM Justin Trudeau released platform Wed with CAD78b of new spending over 5y, pledged fiscal anchor to reduce debt:GDP, see Main Wire for story