Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Most likely outcome: Liberal chance of winning a minority of seats 56% vs prior 58% according to CBC Poll Tracker
- Conservatives chance of winning the most seats 27% vs prior 24%
- Chance of a majority government 16% vs prior 17% for Liberals, down from 45% at start of campaign, and 1% for Conservatives
- Report of fastest inflation since 2003 out Wed will pressure Liberal PM Trudeau and O'Toole to further explain plans to make life more affordable, something Conservatives have attacked Trudeau for most of the campaign
- Parties focused on Quebec voters in recent days and whether O'Toole would replace funding for childcare promised by Liberals before campaign was called