Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Asian equities gained the most, as Japanese and Singaporean investors comes back from holidays.
- Risk appetite improved despite lack of any major risk-on catalysts, with some pointing to declines in Covid-19 hospitalisation rates in several U.S. States.
- Trump considering a capital gain tax income cut, has kept risk assets buoyed, and also Japanese finance minister Taro Aso, seeing stimulus measures having some effects in the Economy.
- China car sales are accelerating, with retail sales in sedans, SUV, mini vans rallied 7.9% in July suggesting a good recovery for the biggest auto-maker.
- Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 up 408.1 points at 22738.04
- ASX 200 up 30.801 points at 6141
- Shanghai Comp. up 11.113 points at 3390.365