Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- This was an almost identical increase to the previous week's inflows of $1.18 billion.
- 2021 inflows now total $8.55 billion.
- The MSCI Emerging Markets Index closed up 4.9% from the previous week at 1,395.35 points. This completely erased the previous week's loss of 4.5%.
- China/Hong Kong had the biggest inflow, of $397.5 million, led by JP Morgan's JPMorgan BetaBuilders Developed Asia EX-Japan.
- Mexico had the biggest outflow, of $72.2 million, following withdrawals from iShares MSCI Mexico. (according to data compiled by Bloomberg).