Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- EUR continues to struggle at new session low versus GBP, AUD, USD, CAD.
- The currency lead losses against the Aussie, now down 0.45%.
- But focus remains on EURGBP and the 0.8479/0.84721 area, which is the lowest level since 27/02/20, where some market participants may look to fade.
- Immediate support is at 0.8499
Chart source: Bloomberg