Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- EUR/HUF trades -0.23% lower this morning, broadly in line with firmer global risk sentiment and a softer BBDXY.
- The cross fell -0.09% in yesterday's session with sellers stepping in to defend the 360 level.
- Price action has been relatively choppy this week, with the RSI reflecting tentatively fading upside momentum on moves higher towards 360, but will need to cross below 359 to see a potential move back down towards the 200dma at 356.55.
- With little data on the agenda for today, markets will continue to track global sentiment on the back of the FOMC minutes and also keep an eye on US PPI data due today amid spiking energy prices.
- Intraday Sup1: 359.08, Sup2: 358.47, Res1: 360.41, Res2: 361.24