Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EURO SUMMARY: Eur/Usd: Asia open $1.1658, range $1.1654-66. Europe open $1.1665,
* Eur/Usd saw an extended recovery high of $1.1687 Thursday then settled around
$1.1660 into close.
* Tokyo closed for Culture Day and usual subdued pre NFP trade led to a quiet
overnight Asian session.
* Eur/Usd slowly edged to an Asian high of $1.1666 before Europe extended move
to $1.1668 in early business.
* Usd demand then emerged, pressed rate down to $1.1640 with recovery efforts
capped below $1.1650.
* Position adjustments ahead of today's key NFP/AHE were seen favoring the Usd,
though overall business was slow.
* NFP market median seen at 312k from last surprise -40k(due hurricane effects).
* More interest expected in AHE, especially if data comes in stronger than