Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EURO SUMMARY: Eur/Usd: Asia open $1.1917, range $1.1916-35. Europe open $1.1924,
* Recovery off post NFP pullback low of $1.1850 extended through week to $1.1950
in NY Wednesday.
* Eur/Usd did manage to pullback to $1.1908 ahead of close as market reacted to
debt ceiling extension to Dec.
* Rate was recovering into Asia, got a lift to $1.1935 on report N.Korea
preparing missile launch Sep9.
* Eur/Usd settled between $1.1920/30 through to Europe.
* Early Europe probed for stops below Asia base of $1.1916, touched $1.1914 then
bounced back to $1.1935.
* Corporate demand/continued position adjustments cited for main upside drive as
rate extended to $1.1944.
* Incorrect ECB headline saw rate spike $1.1957, eventually extended on to
* ECB rate decision 1145GMT (possible monpol announcement), ECB Draghi 1230GMT.