Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- This week has been quiet for the Czech market and CZK followed the CEE trend recently after the sharp depreciation in November.
- On Tuesday, economic data showed that manufacturing PMI surged to 57.1 in November (vs. 55.5 exp.), up from 55.1 the previous month, diverging significantly from consumer confidence indicator (which is trading at its lowest level since March 2021).
- EURCZK continues to consolidate lower this morning, currently trading at the low of its 2W range; next support to watch on the downside stands at 25.25. On the topside, first resistance stands at 25.48 (100DMA).
- Czech 10Y yield has stabilized around 2.50% in the past week, support to watch on the downside stands at 2.41% (50DMA). On the topside, resistance to watch stands at 2.6%.