Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Extends session lows post ISM data, Tsy yld curves remain flat,
* 2s10s -0.306, 16.654 (15.764L/17.732H);
* 2s30s -1.922, 51.676 (51.397L/54.071H);
* 5s30s -2.921, 52.823 (52.670L/56.373H);
Current futures levels:
* Mar Ultra bonds down 17/32 at 160-19 (160-18L/161-18H)
* Mar 30-yr Bond futures down 16/32 at 146-06 (146-04L/146-31H)
* Mar 10-yr futures down 13.5/32 at 122-01.5 (122-01.5L/122-17H)
* Mar 5-yr futures down 9.25/32 at 114-18.25 (114-18L/114-28.75H)
* Mar 2-yr futures down 3.38/32 at 106-01.88 (106-01.75L/106-05.5H)