Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.3804 High Apr 30, 2018
- RES 3: 1.3773 High May 1, 2018
- RES 2: 1.3759 High Jan 27 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 1.3749 High Feb 8
- PRICE: 1.3737 @ 16:55 GMT Feb 8
- SUP 1: 1.3659 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 1.3567 Low Feb 4
- SUP 3: 1.3544/20 Low 50-day EMA / Low Jan 18 and key support
- SUP 4: 1.3505 Low Jan 12
GBPUSD Friday bounced further off Thursday's low. A bullish theme remains in place and recent weakness appears to have been a correction. Attention remains on 1.3759, Jan 27 high where a break would confirm a resumption of the uptrend and resume the bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. This would open 1.3773, May 1 2018 high. On the downside, firm support lies at 1.3567, Feb 4 low.