Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.2353 High Apr 20, 2018
- RES 3: 1.2349 High Jan 6
- RES 2: 1.2230/85 High Jan 11 / 8
- RES 1: 1.2190 High Jan 22
- PRICE: 1.2067 @ 06:03 GMT Feb 2
- SUP 1: 1.2054 Low Jan 18 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 1.2011 High Sep 1 and a former breakout level
- SUP 3: 1.1976 50.0% retracement of the Nov 4 - Jan 6 rally
- SUP 4: 1.1889 2.0% 10-dma envelope
EURUSD traded lower Monday. Attention is on support at the Jan 18 low of 1.2054. A break would confirm a resumption of the downleg that started off the Jan 6 high. This would clear the way for a move towards 1.2011, Sep 1 high and the psychological 1.2000 handle. A breach of 1.2000 would open 1.1976, a Fibonacci retracement. On the upside, clearance of 1.2190, Jan 22 high is required to reinstate a bullish theme.