Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.3913 High Sep 14
- RES 3: 1.3854 High Sep 15
- RES 2: 1.3795 76.4% retracement of the Sep 14 -29 downleg
- RES 1: 1.3773 High Oct 15
- PRICE: 1.3724 @ 15:54 BST Oct 18
- SUP 1: 1.3650 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 1.3544/3412 Low Oct 6 / Low Sep 29 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 1.3354 Low Dec 23, 2020
- SUP 4: 1.3359 2.0% 10-dma envelope
GBPUSD traded higher once again Friday and the rally that started late September remains intact. The 50-day EMA has been cleared, this suggests scope for a stronger short-term rally that has opened 1.3795 next, a Fibonacci retracement. On the downside, a firm short-term support has been defined at 1.3544, Oct 6 low. A break of this level would reinstate a bearish focus and open 1.3412, Sep 29 low and the bear trigger.