Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $79.23/80.68 - High Nov 24 / Low Nov 4 / High Nov 16
- RES 3: $75.97 - 50-day EMA
- RES 2: $72.93/74.76 - High Nov 29 / Low Nov 22
- RES 1: $71.22 - High Nov 30
- PRICE: $67.66 @ 07:08 GMT Dec 3
- SUP 1: $64.43/39 - Low Nov 30 / Low Aug 24
- SUP 2: $60.77 - Low Aug 23 and a key support
- SUP 3: $59.63 - Low May 20
- SUP 4: $58.31 - low Apr 21
Yesterday’s rebound in WTI from the session low has defined $62.43 as a key short-term support. The rebound highlights potential for a short-term recovery that would allow a recent oversold condition to unwind. The next firm resistance is at $71.22, Nov 30 high. On the downside a break of $62.43 would confirm a resumption of the downtrend, exposing $60.77, the Aug 23 low and a key support.