Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1383.75 - High Aug 17
- RES 3: $1344.00 - High Aug 25
- RES 2: $1306.75/1317.00 - High Sep 27 / High Sep 16
- RES 1: $1289.25 - High Nov 17
- PRICE: $1226.25 @ 13:44 GMT Dec 1
- SUP 1: $1181.25 - Low Nov 9 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: $1149.25 - Low Feb 11
- SUP 3: $1136.50 - 61.8% of the Apr ‘20 - May ‘21 rally (cont)
- SUP 4: $1101.25 - 1.382 proj of the Jun 7 - 17 - Jul 1 price swing
Soybean futures traded lower yesterday. Further weakness would expose support at $1181.25, the Nov 9 low and bear trigger. Clearance of this level would confirm a resumption of the downtrend and pave the way for a move towards $1149.25, Feb 11 low. On the upside, key short-term resistance has been defined at $1289.25, Nov 17 high. A break is required to trigger a bullish recovery.