Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 106.11 High Oct 7, 2020
- RES 3: 106.05 1.50 projection of Jan 6 / 11 / 21 swing
- RES 2: 105.77 High Feb 5 and key resistance
- RES 1: 105.26 High Feb 9
- PRICE: 104.85 @ 06:24 GMT Feb 12
- SUP 1: 104.51 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 104.41 Low Feb 10 / Trendline drawn off the Jan 6 low
- SUP 3: 103.53 Former channel top drawn off the Mar 2020 high
- SUP 4: 103.33 Low Jan 21
USDJPY has found some support off Wednesday's low of 104.41. The recent move lower from 105.77, Feb 5 high is considered a correction. The outlook remains bullish following recent price developments. On Jan 27, the pair cleared a bear channel resistance drawn off the Mar 2020 high and resistance at 104.40 gave way on Jan 28. The support zone to watch is 104.51/41, the 20-day EMA and a trendline drawn off the Jan 6 low.