Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FLOWS: FOMC rate annc Wed, Tsy futures trading mildly weaker, near middle
of narrow overnight range on light volume (TYZ w/135k) w/Japan out for one day
holiday. Tsys off early London lows as Gilts recover. USD stronger, equities
firmer (emini +5.0, 2502.25), gold weaker (-5.75, 1314.41), oil weaker (WTI
- Asia, quiet open w/Tokyo financial mkts closed for holiday, BoJ meets Thu.
Mild risk-on tone, light sideways trade, better sellers w/USD gaining slightly.
- London, weaker open, two-way flow on net, end users bought 2s, 7s and 30s,
foreign central banks sold intermediates. S&P upgraded Portugal to investment
grade, Bund/SGP 10Y spd 28.8bp tighter.
- Swaps, mixed, wings tighter vs. wider intermediates, light volume, Overnight
repo 5s, 7s and 10s tighter adding to wider swap spds.
- Eurodollars, mildly lower across the strip, final settle Sep'17 futures 98.675
(3M LIBOR 1.3250%), Dec'17 lead quarterly 98.54 (-0.010).