Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
USD trades on the front foot in early European session, a continuation from the overnight price action, after consolidating some of the sell off post US NFP Friday.
- The US Dollar is in the green against all G10, on the more positive risk outlook and in turn higher US yields.
- The USD bid pushed back Cable towards the 1.3700 figure, traded 1.3702 low and at 1.3706 at the time of typing.
- Reflation trade and tactical USD long have been favoured, on Covid vaccination roll out hopes.
- SEK is the worst performer against the Dollar in G10, down 0.31%, but still trading with ranges, now at 8.3960.
- USD is near session high against EUR, GBP, CAD, CHF, JPY, SEK, SGD, and MXN.
- Looking ahead, no tier 1 data are left for the day.
- Some focus on speakers this afternoon, with BoE Gov Bailey, Fed's Mester and ECB's Lagarde & Villeroy all scheduled.