Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- Asian stocks closed higher, with Japan's NIKKEI up 117.43 pts or +0.4% at 29505.93 and the TOPIX up 1.59 pts or +0.08% at 1925.54. China's SHANGHAI closed up 71.042 pts or +2.01% at 3603.489 and the HANG SENG ended 156.72 pts higher or +0.53% at 29476.19.
- European stocks are off slightly, with the German Dax down 83.78 pts or -0.6% at 14054.51, FTSE 100 down 11.02 pts or -0.17% at 6525.36, CAC 40 down 6.83 pts or -0.12% at 5701.16 and Euro Stoxx 50 down 11.61 pts or -0.32% at 3667.4.
- U.S. futures are a little lower, with the Dow Jones mini down 33 pts or -0.11% at 31235, S&P 500 mini down 3.5 pts or -0.09% at 3904.5, NASDAQ mini down 12.75 pts or -0.09% at 13670.25.