Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $84.66 - High Oct 26 and key resistance
- RES 3: $81.88 - High Nov 24
- RES 2: $80.42 - High Nov 26
- RES 1: $77.21 - 50-day EMA
- PRICE: $76.22 @ 07:02 GMT Dec 9
- SUP 1: $73.20 - Low Dec 7
- SUP 2: $69.24/65.72 - Low Dec 3 / Low Dec 2 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: $62.95 - Low Aug 23 and a key support
- SUP 4: $62.54 - Low May 21
Brent futures continue to trade higher, extending the sharp bounce from $65.72, Dec 2 low. On the 60-min chart, this week’s rally has confirmed an inverted head and shoulders reversal suggesting scope for stronger gains near-term. The move higher though is considered corrective and this is allowing a recent oversold condition to unwind. Attention is on $77.21, the 50-day EMA. Initial support is at $73.20, the Dec 3 low.