Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Treasuries continued to move higher overnight Thursday, alongside a constructive session for equities and commodity prices. Another busy schedule lies ahead today.
- The 2-Yr yield is down 0.6bps at 0.3521%, 5-Yr is down 1.3bps at 1.0566%, 10-Yr is down 0.9bps at 1.5281%, and 30-Yr is up 1.1bps at 2.0392%.
- Dec 10-Yr futures (TY) up 7/32 at 131-14 (L: 131-06 / H: 131-14.5).
- 0830ET sees a double shot of data, with jobless claims and PPI.
- Plenty of Fed Speakers today: St Louis' Bullard at 0835ET, Atlanta's Bostic at 0945ET, NY Fed's Logan (arguably the highlight of today's agenda as will be on policy implementation) at 1200ET, Richmond's Barkin at 1300ET, SF's Daly at 1300ET, and Philly's Harker at 1800ET.
- Supply today is all bills: $50B combined of 4-/8-week bills sold at 1130ET, with $60B 39-day at 1300ET.
- NY Fed buys ~$2.025B of 22.5-30Y Tsys, and releases its upcoming purchase schedule (1500ET).