Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
BUNDS: German fixed income futures have edged higher in early dealing this week.
Schatz +0.015, Bobls +0.060, Bunds +0.13.
- The weekend saw ECB's Nowotny (one of the more hawkish ECB members) pointing
to a need for caution when the ECB finally embarks on its hiking cycle.
Elsewhere, Nowotny noted that he is unclear re: the duration of the current
economic volatility in Germany.
- Italy's Tsy minister attempted to play down worries re: recession over the
- French President Macron stuck hid central reform agenda in an address made
over the weekend.
- Also worth noting that political uncertainty is evident in Greece, with the
junior coalition party leaving the government over the weekend, with a
confidence vote in the government now scheduled for this week.
- Final Dec German CPI data is due Wednesday, with various ECB speakers due
throughout the week. The meaningful vote on Brexit will also draw attention, and
is scheduled for Tuesday.